- Athletes will not be allowed in the transition area prior to 7am.
- Athlete gear in the transition area prior to 7am will be removed.
- Each athlete is responsible for staging their own bike rack space.
- Saving bike rack space is not allowed. Space is 1st come 1st served.
- You must be body marked prior to entering the transition area.
- Only athletes and volunteers are allowed in the transition area.
Sunday September 21, 2014
7:00 a.m. - Body Marking Tent and Registration Information Table opens
7:30 a.m. - Race day activities begin
8:00 a.m. - Yoga Warm-ups
8:45 a.m. - Body Marking Tent and Registration Information Table closes
9:00 a.m. - Triathlon start time
9:30 a.m. - Walk/Run start time
Cascade Shores at Scott's Flat Lake
Nevada City, CA 95959
From Grass Valley on route 49
take Broad St off-ramp in Nevada City
Turn right at the stop sign
At the next stop sign, continue straight across the intersection uphill on Boulder St
Continue on Boulder St for .5 miles
Stay right at the split and continue up Red Dog Rd 2.2 miles
Left on Quaker Hill Cross Rd for 3.5 miles
Left at stop sign onto Pasquale Rd
Right on Cascade Loop
Right on Gaston Dr or Spanish Ln
Start looking for parking!!!
The staging area and start line are located at the bottom of Lake Lane
On Event Day follow the signage showing the way to the event. Please respect No Parking signage.
Lake Lane will be closed to all traffic.
Please respect all parking restrictions and PLEASE, NO DOGS.